Monday, September 20, 2004

Monday Blues

Well, it's Monday. Another day of packing and getting ready for my upcoming move. I've narrowed down my job search and whether I chose to stay with my current employer or receive/accept one of the job's that I've interviewed for, I'll be moving to a new state. A big part of my decision to start looking for other employment involved my desire to live in certain locations. While Oklahoma is nice, I still prefer the climate & land geography in other regions. I prefer mountains or beaches to prairies & rolling hills. I've grown up with prairie lands, and while I loved it then, I am ready for a permanent change. Luckily I've traveled extensively with my employment and I have a good feel for where I would be happy. In another two weeks, I shall've made my decision and started the journey of establishing my new life. In other news, I went golfing with my father this weekend (actually I just drove the golf cart around and watched the wildlife while he played) & got a little sunburned. I've got to start remembering the sunscreen! I know there's nothing exciting & there's no valuable in-sights on this page yet, but I am saving all of the serious banter for after I am settled in my new location. Later....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you decided whether or not you are going to take the job? How was Wyoming? I bet it was beautiful this time of year!

Red said...

I took the job & Wyoming is great! I can't think of a better place to live!